What you will Learn?
- 500 verbs that would help understand and help students increase their fluency.
- 500 advanced words which are common in formal usage that help students and executives.
- Basic Grammar Concepts and Functionalities to ensure error-free usage of English.
- Various Sentence of Structures to improve the usage of English in writing.
- Understanding of Voice in sentence formation and its importance.
- Understanding Direct/Indirect speech -usage and its application.
- Speaking Exercises to make students confident in formal and public speaking.
- Letter, mail & Passage writing practice to make students ready for formal roles.
- Daily Exercises will help students what they have learned and recapitulate the lessons.
- Weekly Assignments
Course RequirementsThis is a level2 course and requires the students to have basic knowledge of English and the ability to identify simple words as well as possess the capability to form simple sentences. The student can be an executive, businessman, student, or housewife but will be a better version of himself or herself by the time they finish the course.
Course DescriptionThis course aims at making non-native English persons acquire an essential level of communicative skill in the English language in their professional and personal lives. The course makes the students learn decent vocabulary and structures of sentences used in day-to-day conversations. The course improves speaking abilities through group activities such as elocution, group discussions, mock interviews, and JAM sessions. The course also improves pronunciation and reduces Mother Tongue Influence considerably. By the end of the course, the students will gain enough ability to write basic formal emails and letters, reports, and speak English fluently, thus improving their communication. The course will make you a confident communicator.
- Introduction to Spoken English Basic 00:05:00