What you will Learn?
- Understanding IELTS - which is foundational to the performance at the test.
- Understanding 4 Modules & Scoring - Giving the students insight into how to score better.
- Common Mistakes Committed - especially in writing which will help students reform themselves.
- Mastering Letter Writing - Writing Task 1.
- Mastering Essay Writing - Writing Task 2.
- Speaking Overview - Understanding the Test and common challenges.
- Speaking Practice - Practice part wise questions and Tips to overcome the challenges.
- Listening Overview - Understanding the Test and common challenges
- Listening Practice - Discuss each type of Question and Tips to overcome the challenges.
- Reading Overview - Understanding the Test and common challenges
- Reading Practice - Discuss each type of Question and Tips to overcome the challenges.
- Practice Tests - to help students practice the learning and overcome their shortcomings
- Mock tests - to familiarize and fine-tune the individual mistakes.
The General Training version of the IELTS course aims at making applicants prepare themselves as per the score they need to achieve to convert their dreams into reality. The test has four modules Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. This course covers all four modules in 30 hours and 5 Mock tests. The coaching is given in two modes, firstly 5 classes per week, home practice on weekends, secondly 5 classes on weekends and home preparation throughout the week. The course has been supported with class-wise lessons and additional readings to steering their understanding further. By the end of the course, the students will gain 360 degrees understanding of the test, best practices and tips and enough confidence to face the test. If you want to ensure sure success in your IELTS pursuit, take the PRE-ASSESSMENT TEST and join NOW.Course Requirements
IELTS GENERAL TRAINING is a preparation test of Language Proficiency, taken by aspirants aiming to immigrate to the countries such as the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa where English is the primary language of communication. The current ability of these students will be evaluated against the target score and shall be suggested to join a similar batch to ensure the best results. However, our primary advice is to join a one-on-one training batch.Course Description