What you will Learn?
- 800 Basic words that would help understand most of the routine conversations in English
- General Greeting and Questions we ask others in our day to day lives.
- Simple Sentences we use to talk about ourselves, our experiences, and regular transactions.
- Important prepositions, conjunctions and other words their function and application.
- Through Role-play activity we make the student familiar with common conversations.
- Daily Exercises will help students what they have learnt and recapitulate the lessons.
- Listening Practice and Speak Along exercise will ensure better communication.
- Weekly Assignments
Course RequirementsThis is an entry-level course and hence the requirement is only an interest to learn English and ability to spare a couple of hours for practice and classes. The student can be an executive, businessman, student, or housewife but will be a better version of himself or herself by the time they finish the course.
Course DescriptionThis course aims at making non-native English persons acquire the basic capability to communicate in the English language at their work and in their personal circles. The course makes the students learn basic vocabulary and common sentences used in day-to-day conversations. The course improves their listening and speaking abilities through group activities such as visual response, listening exercises, and role-plays. The course also improves pronunciation and reduces Mother Tongue Influence considerably. By the end of the course, the students will gain enough ability to speak in English naturally without any hesitancy and this improves their communication. The course will make you a confident person.
- Introduction to Spoken English Basic 00:05:00
- Listeneing 00:05:00
- Pdf unit 00:00:00